Thursday, November 17, 2011

Angry Bird Pigs




And so continues the Angry Bird Saga in our home...Here are the promised Pigs, that I made to serve as favor bags for all the little party goers. I stuffed them with some brown 'grass' and they will also house some Angry Bird stickers, home made puzzles and candy. If it were closer to Easter, I'd have some golden eggs too...bummer!



Instead of trying to glue or draw on tiny black circles, I used my Crop A Dile, punched a hole in the white of the eyes and then adhered a small strip of black to the back. I like the clean crispness of the circles, vs. drawing them on. After cutting out the helmets with my Big Shot, I inked the edges and bits of the middle with a small white chalk ink pad from my random stash. Popping the nose up with some HUGE dimensional stickers, also from my stash gives the little pigs an awesome snout!


SU! products used:
Paper - retired in-color (not sure of the green but I think it's Kiwi Kiss), Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Dies - Bigz Clear Circle, Bigz Fancy Favor
Punches - XL Oval, Small Oval, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Word Window
Other - Crop A Dile, Sticky Strip


I'm entering these bad boys over at Wee Memories for their Birthday challenge which is still going on this week...

6 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Oh my gosh... these are awesome! And super fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)

Unknown said...

These are awesome, Dawn! My kids LOVE the Angry Birds, too. :) Great party theme and I really like the invitation below as well! Thanks for popping by my blog!

Brandi said...

This is sooo funny! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Amy Kolling said...

Hi Dawn! WOW WOW WOW! I love your ideas for an Angry Birds birthday party! My son would LOVE it (he's going to be 10). You have put so much thought into this it's so amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with Wee Memories!

Teri said...

I LOVE these pigs!! Good luck with entering them in the bday challenge!

Unknown said...

OMG, this is amazingly hilarious, very well executed, I LOVE it!!!! A great idea for a friend of mine who is Angry Birds addicted!