Thursday, November 11, 2010

Late Treat Post

I've been unusually busy lately (have 150 wedding invitations & two photo shoots to all finish and edit BEFORE Thanksgiving week) so, even though these cute little treat boxes were made before Halloween, for my daughter to pass out to her class, the photos and post didn't get put up till now, ha! 
 When I saw the new Candy Wrapper Bigz Die in the SU! Holiday Mini catalog, I just HAD to get it and try it out. After a bit of patience one day and FINALLY figuring out that pre folding my score lines helped DRASTICALLY, I whipped out 20 of these little puppies, stuffed them with grape tootsies, stamped a sentiment, tied the ends with some ribbon and then sticky striped a pencil on top. My little kindergartner was so excited to pass them out to her class!


No comments: